Infrared saunas use light to create heat, heating objects rather than air, a major difference from traditional saunas. This Far Infrared Technology offers the longest infrared wavelength, allowing it to reach deep into the tissue where toxins are stored. Through this sophisticated biological system, our bodies are able to use light and heat from the sauna to aid in repair and detoxification and provide a range of wellness benefits. Infrared saunas are a great addition to any wellbeing program.
Relief from sore muscles
Clear and tighter skin
Relief from joint pain such as arthritis
TIPS ON BEST PRACTICE
• Bring two towels, one to sit on and one for your feet
• The sauna will be preheated for 20 mins before you arrive
• You can adjust the temperature based on your preference for your 45 min session
• Please give the sauna wipe down once finished
• Drink plenty of water before and after
• There is a built-in Bluetooth music player if you'd like to connect your phone
Heard enough? Click below to book your InfraRed Sauna Session!